The scope of interest includes, but it is not limited to:
- Theory, analysis, modelling, implementations and applications of nonlinear circuits and systems in science, technology and biology
- Nonlinear network analysis
- Neural networks, neurodynamics, robots
- Nonlinear signal processing: Time-series analysis, communication, coding
- Nonlinear devices: Sensors, lasers
- Bifurcation and chaos, control and synchronisation
Special sessions are organized on the 100th Anniversary of the Death of Henri Poincaré, on Neurocomputing, Optimisation and Pattern Recognitition, on Biomedical System Analysis, and on Nonlinearity in Electrical Power Systems.
Invited speakers include Prof. Dr. Norbert Straumann (University of Zürich), Prof. Dr. Werner Ebeling (Humboldt Universität zu Berlin), Prof. Dr. Chris Bissell (The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK), Prof. Dr. Boris Kolev (LATP, CNRS & Universite de Provence, Marseille) and Prof. Dr. Lev Mikhailovich Lerman (N.I. Lobachevsky Nizhny Novgorod State University).
For more information, please visit http://www.ndes2012.org/
Ruedi Stoop, email@example.com